2. I had a great swim lesson this morning. I'm building endurance and improving technique, and most importantly, I'm still enjoying it! Today we worked a little on lap turns. It's much harder than it looks but I'll keep practicing this week and report back.
3. Our irrigation well is being dug today. As in, right now, while I'm typing this post. Just ran out and waved hello and took a quick snapshot. Berms and sprinkler system to follow next week.
4. It's a zoo and lunch outing tomorrow assuming that the temps allow. Home for nap and laundry, and then off to tumbling in the evening before dinner. Never a dull moment.
5. Ainsley and I worked on a little St. Patty's Day craft project yesterday in anticipation of sharing with her friends tomorrow night. It was a perfect way to pass the time while M took her afternoon nap. We're planning to celebrate our annual St. P's Day dinner with good friends, a visit that is long overdue for sure. It'll be corned beef, cabbage, and Irish Car Bombs. Delicious! Well, all but the cabbage part. And the Irish Car Bombs part. (That's more for Jim and Blaine) ;) I'll probably take some cheesy potatoes for a substitute. Oh, and btw, don't forget to wear green or you'll be pinched! Jim had never heard that. I'm not making that up, am I?
6. Took a little video of Ainsley attempting to put M's pj's on. Generally, Marleigh allows it without much prompting or chasing after. Of course, when I actually try to capture it on video, it never goes as smoothly. Nonetheless, here's a little snippet.
7. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. It's always a hit.
8. Our long overdue escape from Ta Town isn't going to happen like we'd hoped for this week. I've had some work pop up that needs tending to and it'll also allow Ainsley to attend a birthday party on Saturday that we hated for her to miss anyway. Who'd want to miss a Pinkalicious party?
9. There's a new kid in town. Meet Lucas Erich Boettjer. He's a big boy, weighing in at 9lbs. 6oz. and 21" long...and two weeks early to boot!

10. Did I mention that it's spring break and I NEED SUN?!!

Yippee! Hooray! for back to blogging. We've so missed having posts and pictures of the KS Eberhardt's activities. Love the video clip too. Great job, Tracy. Please keep 'em coming.
ReplyDelete